Thursday, November 12, 2009

McDonalds Monopoly Gameplay

McDonalds surely hit the jackpot this time with this wonderful marketing ideal. With so many attractive price to be won and also  so many instant price to redeem, it sure attract people to frequent the golden arch and up the size of their meal in order to get the game piece. I am one of them …

Like many people, I am also eyeing the S$50,000 prize money and the iPod, and from the marketing point of view (my theory), the grand prize will be given out almost at the end of promotion in order to maximise the effectiveness of the campaign.

I went to the Sembawang drive-thru (near Chong Pang Camp) on 10 Nov around 10pm to get myself an upsize value meal. When I drive away, I ask my wife to check if they gave me the game piece. Non was given!! I went back to the counter to ask the Indian lady for the game piece and she said was given to me separately. I insist that non was given and told her the sequence of the things she handed over to me. Then she disappear into the counter and gave me 4pieces.

When I reached home and my friend told me that for upsize meal I am entitle 8pieces of game piece! Damn, I was conned away 4 chances of winning the S$50k!!

I do not know if there is any system in place so that the employee will not abuse their convenience to get the game card. If 1 do not give away game piece to 10 customer who order up size meal, they will have 80 pieces of game piece!!

Haiz… I am really a sucker … haha

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home