Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Power Clay Pot Noodle

This ulu kopitiam is situated along bukit timah road, somewhere near mindef.

I do not know if there are other stall selling other food as this Zi Char stall does sell good clay pot noodle.

DSC01672

I always order the $5 as the potion is abit too much for me alone and I can share this with my wife. The ingredient is generous and you will be amazed by what they put in there with just $5 price tag to this dish!.

The yellow noodle is tender, gravy is thick, rich in flavour, the seafood is fresh, you can almost see them swimming in there (just kidding) especially the prawn and the squid, they are reasonable big, fresh and juicy. It also include green leafy vegetable and mushroom. Also, special mention on the yam, its so soft that you can just put it into your mouth and use your tongue to smash it. Yummy!! not forgetting an egg is added for the finishing touch.

See how the dish been served …

I will sure be back for more!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home