Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good food

Having a good meal is not always having a great meal @ a fancy restaurant or hotel but is the mood when your require to eat.

I had been sleeping about 3~4hrs per day for the past 4 days and I do find that my logic thinking is no longer as sharp, I had been dreaming and in a daze for no reason @ all ... I am really tired.



So today on the way home, I suddenly have the urge to have a burger to be washed down with a nice cool fresh beer.

So off I went to get the most value for money burger (double cheese burger) for $2 and headed home immediately. Got my beer and had my first bite and drink... damn ... didnt know that this combination is so explosive!

Nothing beats the burger with a nicer cool beer for supper.

I do enjoy every moment of my supper and hopefully pass it to everybody out there ,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home