Thursday, January 10, 2008

First home brew beer tasting

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After about 9days of priming, I finally able to taste my very first brew!

i'm worried that it may not come out good and taste funny but it turn out GREAT!

The color is nice and golden (Lager Beer), it also give out a nice aroma smell. I can even see bubbles happily dancing in the beer mug ...

Come the moment of truth, I took a mouth full and ... I found heaven!

It was so smooth and refreshing that I cant believe it myself! and I have to drink it again and again to confirm it. Gosh, suddenly I started to hate myself for not getting to know this earlier :p

Bluurp ...

I will try to refrain myself for another few more days to open up the next bottle as it was mention in the instruction that it will taste better if the beer is left for conditioning for about 3 months (Dun think i will have any beer at the 3 months mark)

Verdict:
This is one of the best investment I ever had and I do recommend people to try it out themselves

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home